With our free app and Bluetooth connection, you can control and monitor the inverter on your smartphone from up to 50ft (15m) away.
Below are the 3 interfaces (Overview, Input and Output) and the features we provide in our app.
- Remote ON/OFF switch for your inverter
- Option to choose to have DC as priority or AC priority supply of power
- Status of the voltage, frequency and wattage the inverter is currently supplying to the load.
- Red light status of which modes are currently in use and activated. 5) How much ampere the power outlet us supplying and how much ampete the solar panell (green energy) is supplying to the battery or inverter. 6) The status of the battery
- (Top half) Shows you the voltage, frequency and wattage that the power outlet is supplying to your battery or inverter
- (Bottom half) Shows you the voltage, frequency and wattage that the solar panel (green energy) is supplying to your battery or inverter
- The output interface shows you the status of the load that is plugged into the inverter and provides information such as wattage, voltage, frequency and the ampere
- There is a timer function that can automatically switch the inverter off once the time you set has run out