Copyright © 2002~2023 Automaxx Wholesale. All rights reserved
How wind can power your electronics?
To understand the process of how wind power is converted into usable electricity for your home, here is a diagram picture to explain it.
– Wind blows against a wind turbine
– Wind turbine blades spin
– Generator within the wind turbine generates DC electricity
– If the wind gets too strong, there is a braking system that prevents the generator from over spinning and damaging it.
– MPPT converts the unstable DC electricity power from the wind turbine to stable electricity
– Amp Meter is used to monitor how much amp is stored in the battery
– Battery stores the stable DC electricity from the MPPT
– Inverter converts the DC electricity to AC electricity
– Home appliances usually run off using AC electricity
All business inquiries are welcome