Copyright © 2002~2023 Automaxx Wholesale. All rights reserved
Automaxx Warranty Policy
In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong with your purchase. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
You’re protected by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy.
We warrant your product to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for 2 year from the original date of purchase. Warranty coverage is extended only to the customer (original purchaser). If the product proves defective during the warranty period, Automaxx option will be:
- Replace wind turbines with a new or refurbished product.
- Repair or replace the defective part.
The customer’s warranty continues to be valid on repaired or replaced products from the original warranty date.
The Automaxx warranty valid for the period of two year (730 days) after the date of first purchase. If proof of purchase cannot be provided, the manufacturer date as recorded by Automaxx will be deemed to be the start of the Warranty Period.730
What is covered and what’s not?
All Automaxx products and accessories that are purchased from Automaxx website are covered for two year.
The warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using the product as recommended by the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to
- Product, equipment, or accessories that not purchased from the Automaxx.
- Product that has been tampered with, repaired, modified or altered other than by manufacturer or without prior
- manufacturer’s approval.
- Damage to the Product caused by windstorms (upwards of Beaufort Wind Scale 7), lightning and Hail damage.
- Damage to the Product caused by improper installation, negligence, accidents damage, misuse, or abuse.
- The serial number of the Product, components or accessories has been altered or removed.
- The Warranty seals have been broken or altered.
- Fraud, theft, unexplained disappearance, or damages / detrimental circumstances caused by an willful act of the customer.
- All acts of God
Any service identified in the above list or product is found not to have any defect in manufacturers’ workmanship or materials the customer will be responsible for the costs of all repairs and expenses incurred by the manufacturer.
If the Product is under Warranty, You hereby agree to transfer the ownership of replaced defective parts/ accessories and such parts shall automatically become the property of Automaxx and returned to Automaxx for inspection.
Customer Responsibility When using the Product
- Read the user manual first and use the product according to the user manual.
- Please check the manual and the Automaxx website for troubleshooting solutions, if you notice something abnormal/ unusual with the product or contact Automaxx customer service.
- Keep the original packaging. In case the Product needs to be returned for repair/ replacement, original packaging provides a better protection for the Product during transportation.
- Contacting Automaxx customer service, Fill the investigation form and describe the problem clearly.
Initiating a Return
- Simply fill the investigation form and contact our Customer Care Center by Email. and we’ll take care of you.
- You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number which is required to process your return.
- Send all the parts, spare parts, accessories & documents that were originally available with the unit.
- Just keep in mind that returned products must be in usable and resellable condition with all the accessories. We cannot accept items damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence.
Shipping Your Return/ Replacement to Automaxx
- Simply fill the investigation form and sent our Customer Care Center by Email.
- A RMA number will be provided to you, write your RMA number on the outside of the package.
- RMA numbers make it easy for us to identify your package and process your return. Packages sent without an invoice or RMA number cannot be processed. Please include the printout of the investigation form, Purchase Invoice with your return.
- We recommend adding tracking and insurance to your return shipment. We can’t be responsible for packages lost by your shipping carrier, so make sure you’re covered. It’s cheap and worth it.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us.
- Automaxx have no liability for the loss, damage or destruction of items within the package during shipment.
Refund Amount and Processing Time
We refund you the product price, which is the your total order minus shipping costs. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return to process your refund. We will issue your refund back to the PayPal you used at the time of purchase. If we have your email address on file, we will send you an email confirmation when we receive your return and when we refund your order.
Out Of Warranty Cases
Sending the Product to Automaxx repair center does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, Automaxx reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. If the warranty period has lapsed or if any of the exclusions previously mentioned, your request will be deemed out of warranty (“OOW”).If your service request is OOW, a service charge list with an offer for repair will be provided to you, which you may accept or reject. If you accept, repair we will provide you with an invoice for the repair labor, spare parts and other costs stated in the Service Charge List. You must pay the invoice within 4 weeks of the invoice’s date of issue. The repair will only be completed after the invoice is settled.
Warranty only applies in the country of purchase only.
After your product has been repaired / replaced, or if you do not agree to the repair offer, Automaxx will return your repaired / replacement product via post. In case of failed delivery attempt due to wrong address/ unavailability of attendee/ other, Automaxx will send you an email provided at the point of service request. If you still fail to pick up the product within a period of 15 days from sending the notice. Automaxx reserves the right to claim damages from you, including the cost of storage; to dispose of product in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations; and any statutory right of lien for unpaid charges.
Under no circumstances Automaxx will be liable or responsible for any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits, lost data, incidental or consequential damages of any kind regardless of form, resulting from the defect, repair, replacement, shipment.